● Based on proven Xmotor MA series brushless motor design.
Adopt curved magnets and higher grade laminations, more powerful upgraded.
● Integrated brushless speed controller.
The connections of Xmotor and ESC is under patent -protection.
● The weight of power systems reduced significantly.
For example: XM1812MA + XC0610BA = 15g, XM1812RTR = 11g.
● Speed controller PCB to act as firewall.
Can be directly fixed to the airplane head, further reduce the weight (subject to patent
● Lower internal resistance from power group.
AS integration of Xmotor and ESC, wires optimized to the shortest while soldered at the factory.
● RTR system is compact on volume, even the occupied space by ESC can be ignored.
● Ready to Run, easy to use.
Fans no longer need to frustrate on selecting the configuration and welding the connectors.
● Battery tip with JST plug, the signal line modular design for easy change to different length.
● Passed the impact test, RTR system proved durable.
● Assembled and QC by Dualsky Shanghai factory, quality guaranteed.
Stator Diameter: 17.3mm
Magnet length: 3mm
Shaft diameter: 3.0H
Mounting holes pitch: 26/26
Resistance(Ri) : 300mOhm
Idle Current(Io) @10V : 0.3A
No.of Cells(LiPo): 2
Max. Efficiency Current: 4.9A
Max. Burst Current (15s): 6A
Max. Power(15s): 42W
Prop. : Graupner Slow 8x3(165g)
App. Class: 120g - 130g F3P